Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Short note

Tonight we met with our compañeros de conversación. It's a way the program helps us to interact more with people outside of PRESHCO. The compañeros are comprised of either current UCO students or recent graduates. I had a great time. I'm actually starting to believe that my spoken Spanish is pretty good. I got a lot of compliments from the various people I talked to. Maybe my goal of one day becoming fluent in Spanish isn't out of my reach. I hope I end up hanging with some of the people again. They all seemed pretty cool.
I love my Sevillana dance class. It is so much fun. The class will probably be one of the things I miss most about Spain when I have to leave in December. It's surprisingly hard. I always leave class sweating. 50% of my sweat is probably caused by the fact that there is no AC in the dance room and it's always sweltering, but the rest is totally from all the dancing. Hopefully I don't lose everything I've learned immediately after getting back to the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment